Beneficiaries of this solution:
01Corporations with a lot of transactions and processed financial information.
02Large companies that seek to get an automated financial, risk management and reporting system both in accordance with RAS and IFRS for consolidated reports.
03Holding companies whose tasks include the optimization of process management in financial services through the unification and standardization of internal and external corporate reporting.
procurement managementEconomies of scale
Control and centralization of procurement
Business Analysis and BSCDecision support
Strategic success factors
operations and projectsSpectacular budget control
Reduced OPEX and CAPEX
management reportingTaking investment
Contract ManagementFinancial and commercial
deal. Interest management,
currency and credit risks
Cash ManagementControl, centralization
and cash optimization
corporate taxesTax risk reduction
at the holding level
AccountingTax risk reduction
at the enterprise level
ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING ACCORDING TO THE IFRS STANDARDS:
- Modernization of the subsystem for translating business transactions to the corporate chart of accounts;
- New closing mechanisms according to the IFRS standards;
- Tax management on the level of group of companies.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND CONTROLLING:
- Using the Balanced Score Card controlling concept, which is a system of weighted indicators;
- A large set of graphical tools for business analysis and management accounting;
- Extended budgeting subsystem;
- Investment project portfolio management.
- Management of receivables, control of floating capital and trade and credit risks;
- Financial risks hedging